Friday, April 22, 2011

One LONG Day

Yesterday our new entertainment center came in Matt set it aside to put togeather after he got off work. Matty and I went over to our neighbors house and made hats for the Easter Hat Parade on Saterday, Matty's hat looks like Cookie Monster. Matty played with the neighbor kids a bit and then we came back home. Once Matt got off work he started in on the entertainment center, it was 11:30 pm. He finished, all but the back panel, around 3am. Once we got up this morning I got Matty and myself ready and we headed down to the community center. Matt finished the entertainment center and transferred everything over to it, it looks great! Matty didn't seem to excited about the activities they had planed at the community center so he spent most of the time on the playground. While he was playing, I talked to a lady who was with her grandson, he was riding a little four wheeler. They noticed Matty's interest in the bike and said he could have his old one if we were interested, all it needs is a new battery. I said yes and we picked it up a little over a hour ago. It's a one seat Ford Truck. I think we'll have him learn to drive in this so he doesn't destroy his Charger. Now we are sitting and watching Mickey. It's to late for him to go down for a nap so it will be early to bed, probably for Matt and I too. We didn't get much sleep last night making this feel like one LONG day and we have a very busy day planed for tomorrow so we really need our sleep!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW! I bet he looks adorable in his hat!!! That sounds like fun! Treasure all these kid moments!! I know you do :D
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete