Tuesday, April 19, 2011

4/19/2011

Today has been a long day. Matty's mood definatly seems to be matching our wonderful gray weather. I haven't been taking him out much when the weather gets nasty but we made a quick trip to Walmart today never the less. We grabbed the items we needed for our special Easter Dinner and a few other items needed for Matt's lunches for work. Matty was all excited that he got some ice cream bars, the orange ones are his favorite. Once we got home he had an ice cream bar and watched Micky, his new obsession. Once his show was over I put him down for his nap, he slept surprisingly well. His mood however didn't seem to get much better even with sleep but I turned Micky back on and that seemed to calm him a bit. Just as I was getting to put him down for bed I descovered a rash on his belly. My guess is the rash is from the heat but I'll check it in the morning and see if we need to get him into the Dr. I really hope he doesn't have a bad allergy to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment