Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy Day

This morning Matt and I got up and realized Matty's Dodge Charger Police Car was in so we all went to Walmart to pick it up. When we got there we saw a HUGE box, sure enough it was ours. So Matt ran Matty and I back home then headed back to the store to pick up the car. While Matt was out Matty's new slide was delivered, the box it was in was taller than me! When Matt got home we opened the slide and then took it outside for Matty to play on while Matt put his car together. Matty was one very excited little boy! The battery for the car has to charge for 24 hours before the first use so hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow and Matty will be able to play with all his fun new toys.

1 comment:

  1. How cool!!! I miss those days!! I know how much you and Matt are enjoying that little guy!

    Keep up the blog! Doing great!!!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete