Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Week

Well the weekend is over unfortunately. Matt had to go back to work and it was raining out so I couldn't take Matty outside to play. I could tell Matty was board and itching to get out of the house so I decided we could take his movie back to Blockbuster and then go for ice cream. Matty got really excited over getting to wear his rain coat and using his Mickey umbrella. I loaded him in the car and off we went. We dropped off his Mickey Mouse movie and went to see what we could find. I thought for sure he would insist on another Micky movie but instead he chose Ice Age Dawn of The Dinosaurs, I don't know if there is a single part in that movie that he doesn't love. After we finished at Blockbuster we made a quick stop at Home Depot and then went to Friendly's. Matty and I split an order of the mini mozzarella sticks then we ordered ice cream, butter pecan for me and chocolate with m&m's, whip cream, and extra cherry's for Matty. While we waited for the ice cream Matty crawled into my lap and said "Rock like baby momma." So of course I did. I couldn't pass up such a request knowing that as he gets older those requests will be extremely rare. Once his ice cream arrived at the table though he was back in his seat in the blink of an eye. He was very excited about the extra cherry's, all 12 of them, LOL! And yes he ate every single one!
It was nice to go out and have a special treat with my little man, we'll have to do it more often. : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment